Hot Reuben and Sprouts Dip
This recipe was created by A Kitchen Hoors Adventure for The Paisley Farm Recipe Challenge.
8 ounces cream cheese
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
1 cup coarsely chopped Paisley Farm Dilled Brussels Sprouts
1 cup diced corned beef
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and Thousand Island dressing in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk until creamy.
- Stir in half the Swiss cheese, the Brussels sprouts, and the corned beef until blended.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until bubble.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with crackers, rye bread rounds, Melba toasts, or pita chips.