Chicken Parmesan Grill Packs with Marinated Mushrooms
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 24-oz jar Paisley Farm Organic Marinated Mushrooms, drained
2 pounds small potatoes, cubed
1 cup marinara sauce
4 slices mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
- Using 4 large squares of foil, divide ingredients evenly according to the directions below:
- In each foil pack, layer ¼ of the potatoes, mushrooms and marinara.
- Season chicken with Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Place one breast atop mushroom mixture, in each pouch.
- Top each chicken breast with a slice of mozzarella and about a quarter cup of Parmesan.
- Close packets and place on grill over medium-high heat for 20 minutes, or until chicken and potatoes are cooked through.
- Open* and serve.
*Be careful of steam when opening foil packets.