Cheesy Mushroom Poppers
2 cups Paisley Farms Garlic-marinated Mushrooms, drained well
Pepper jack cheese, cut into ¼ - inch cubes
1 cup corn starch
1 cup panko bread crumbs
- Remove stems from mushrooms and replace each with a cube of pepper jack cheese.
- In a large pot, heat 1-2 inches of oil over medium heat.
- Put cornstarch, egg (whisked), and panko in three separate bowls.
- Dredge stuffed mushrooms in cornstarch, soak in egg and then coat in panko.
- Fry until golden brown, (about 2 minutes).
- Drain and finish with a pinch of salt. Enjoy!