Bean Salad Taco Poppers
6 large Jalapeno peppers, sliced in half length-wise and seeds removed
2 cups Paisley Farm Four or Five Bean Salad, drained
2 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
4-oz Cream Cheese
1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
6 Strips Bacon, cut in half
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mash together beans and taco seasoning. Set aside.
- Spread a layer of cream cheese inside each jalapeno half. Stuff with a tablespoon or so of bean mixture.
- Top each pepper half with shredded cheddar and wrap with bacon.
- Grill until bacon is crisp and pepper is softened, about 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!