Reverse Sear Bone-In Pork Chops with Four Bean Salad
4 Thick Cut Bone-In Pork Chops
1 Cup of Your Favorite BBQ Sauce
1/2 Cup of BBQ Rub (Premade or from Scratch Recipe Below)
1 Jar of 4-Bean Salad
For the BBQ rub
1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
3 Tablespoons Paprika
1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
1 Tablespoon Coarse Ground Pepper
1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
2 Teaspoons Cumin
1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper (more or less to taste)
- Pre-heat smoker or grill to 225º.
- Liberally coat pork chops with BBQ rub. Place chops in smoker for 30-60 minutes. Time varies depending on how thick the pork chops are. Cook them until they are 135º internal temperature.
- Remove and turn up grill temp to 500º. When the grill is very hot, sear the pork chops for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Glaze with BBQ sauce and place back on grill for a few minutes to let the sauce tack up. Finish temp should be 145º internal temp.
- Let rest for 5 minutes. Serve with 4-Bean Salad and enjoy!