Five Bean Pulled Pork Chili
2 Pounds Boneless Pork Roast
1 chili seasoning packet
1 Small Red Onion, Diced
1 Cup Beef Broth
1 28 Ounce Can fire roasted crushed tomatoes
½ Cup BBQ Sauce of your choice
1 16 oz. cans pork and beans
1 24 oz. jar of Five Bean Salad, drained
Chopped green onions
- Spray bottom of the slow cooker with a small amount of cooking spray.
- Cut pork into 4-inch chunks and place in the bottom on the slow cooker. Sprinkle chili seasoning over top and toss to coat.
- Add the onion, beef broth, crushed tomatoes, BBQ sauce, pork and beans, and Five Bean Salad to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Shred the pork using two forks and stir the chili well. Serve and enjoy!
Note: For a spicier chili add your favorite hot sauce, a spicy chili seasoning packet, chili paste, etc. Make it your own flavor!