Spicy Brussels Sprout Tarts
This recipe was created by EatinAsian for The Paisley Farm Recipe Challenge.
1 can Flaky Crescent rolls
1/2 cup flour
1 cup Paisley Farm Hot Brussels Sprouts
4 oz. goat cheese
1 tbsp fresh dill
1 mini tart baking pan
- Flour your workstation and separate the crescent dough.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough, then use a small biscuit cutter to cut out small circles.
- Put the little cut out dough circles in each of the mini tart holes. Use a tart shapper to flatten out the dough. If you don't have a tart shapper you can use a cocktail muddler.
- Put a little dab of goat cheese on top of the dough, then top with a halved brussels sprout, then top the brussels sprout with a little more goat cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Once they finish baking top each with some fresh dill then put on a serving platter.