Southwest Bean Salad Pie
This recipe was created by EatinAsian for The Paisley Farm Recipe Challenge.
1 12 inch Thin pizza crust
3/4 cup Paisley Farm Southwest Bean Salad
1 cup garlic and butter pizza sauce
1 cup baby spinach
1/2 cup Sliced grilled chicken
3 thick slices Fresh Mozzarella
- Cover the surface of the pizza dough with garlic and butter sauce.
- Spread the baby spinach out over the white sauce.
- Add the sliced grilled chicken.
- On top of the chicken add the Southwest Bean Salad.
- Then top if off with mozzarella.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes.