Potluck Chicken Marsala
2 large chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
½ cup onion, diced
1 cup Paisley Farm Organic Marinated Mushrooms, drained
½ cup Marsala wine
1 tablespoon cornstarch
½ cup milk
1-pound rotini noodles, cooked according to package directions
1 cup frozen peas
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- In a large Dutch oven, cook chicken, onion and mushrooms over medium heat until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Add Marsala wine and cook until almost dry, about 2 minutes.
- Add cornstarch and stir to coat.
- Add milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in cooked pasta and bring to a simmer. Let simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in frozen peas and heat through, about 3 minutes.
- Top with chopped parsley. Serve and enjoy!