Paisley Farm Bean Salad Taco Dip
Our most popular recipe and your next go-to appetizer. Make it for a party of 1 or serve this dish to your family for guaranteed smiles all around.
1 24oz jar Paisley Farm Five Bean Salad, drained and rinsed (or 3/4 jar of Four Bean Salad)
1 2.5oz packet of taco seasoning
1 tablespoon hot sauce
½ cup sour cream
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
2 tomatoes, diced
3 tablespoons chopped chives or green onions
- Mash together drained Paisley Farm Five Bean Salad (or Paisley Farm Four Bean Salad found @ Costco), taco seasoning and hot sauce, until they resemble the texture of refried beans.
- Place in the bottom of a shallow bowl or pie pan.
- Mash avocados with sour cream. Top bean layer with avocado mixture.
- Top with shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, and chopped chives.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!