Paisley Farm Five Bean Falafel
With Paisley Farm Five Bean Salad, drained and rinsed
1 24oz Paisley Farm Five Bean Salad, drained and rinsed
1 16oz chickpeas, drained
2 tablespoons ground cumin
2 tablespoons ground coriander
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
1 cup panko style breadcrumbs
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl mash together drained Five Bean Salad and chickpeas.
- Add spices, herbs and breadcrumbs. Knead together until mixture forms a large ball.
- Roll into 1inch round balls and sear in a pan until dark brown and crispy on all sides, about 3 minutes each.
- Place all falafel balls on a baking sheet, once crisped, and bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with a salad, a pita or by themselves with your favorite toppings!