Grandma G’s Apple Cinnamon Pie
1 jar Paisley Farm Sliced Apples with Cinnamon, drained
¼ cup Granulated Sugar
¼ cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
3 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
¼ tsp. Nutmeg
1 Pre-Made Pie Crust
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together drained Paisley Farm Sliced Apples with Cinnamon, sugar, brown sugar, flour, and nutmeg.
- Line pie dish with the pie crust and add in apple mixture. Add 5 thin slices of butter around top of the pie filling before putting on the top crust.
- Beat 1 egg until fluffy and egg wash top of the crust and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes and up the temperature to 400 for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Slice and enjoy!