Garlic Mushroom Carbonara
1 pound dry fettucine noodles
½ jar Paisley Farm Marinated Mushrooms
¼ pound bacon, diced
1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil, as needed
- In a large pot of salted, boiling water cook pasta until al dente, about 8-10 minutes.
- In a large pot sauté bacon, onions and Paisley Farm Marinated Mushrooms until golden brown and crispy.
- Add in white wine and reduce until almost dry. *
- Stir in pasta and remove from heat.
- Once off heat, stir in eggs one at a time, moving quickly.
- Add in cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with parsley and enjoy!
*wine is optional, if not using, omit this step