Garlic Mushroom And Cauliflower Omelet
Paisley Farm Garlic Marinated Mushrooms
3 large eggs, scrambled
1-2 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoons Paisley Farm Garlic Marinated Mushrooms, chopped
2 tablespoons Paisley Farm Dilled Cauliflower, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh tomato, diced
2 slices mozzarella or pepper jack cheese
1 teaspoon chives, minced
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine eggs and milk in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- In a non-stick pan, over medium low heat, melt a pat of butter and pour in egg and milk mixture. Cook
- until set on the bottom. Flip.
- Add one slice of cheese and the chopped vegetables to your eggs and cover with remaining cheese. Fold
- eggs in half to form an omelet. Continue cooking until cheese is melted and vegetables are heated
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and top with minced chives. Serve and enjoy!