Gameday Dilled Cauliflower Wings
Paisley Farm Dilled Cauliflower
2 jars Paisley Farm Dilled Cauliflower, drained
1 ½ cups All Purpose flour
1 cup cornstarch
1 quart vegetable oil, for frying Ranch dressing, for serving
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large pot, heat vegetable oil to 350 degrees over medium heat.
- While oil is heating, in a medium mixing bowl combine flour, cornstarch and a large punch of salt.
- Mix well.
- Coat drained cauliflower in flour mixture.
- Place coated cauliflower in heated oil, working in batches and fry until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- While cauliflower is frying, mix together seasoning spices.
- Once golden brown, remove cauliflower from oil and drain on paper towels.
- Coat with spice mixture. Serve immediately and enjoy!