Five Bean Taco Dip
with Paisley Farm Five Bean Salad, drained and rinsed
1 24oz jar Paisley Farms Five Bean Salad, drained and rinsed
1 2.5oz packet of taco seasoning
1 tablespoon hot sauce
½ cup sour cream
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
2 tomatoes, diced
3 tablespoons chopped chives or green onions
- Mash together drained five bean salad, taco seasoning and hot sauce, until they resemble the texture of
- refried beans. Place in the bottom of a shallow bowl or pie pan.
- Mash avocados with sour cream. Top bean layer with avocado mixture.
- Top with shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, and chopped chives.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!