Five Bean Mixed Greens Salad
With Paisley Farm Five Bean Salad, drained
1 24oz jar Paisley Farms Five Bean Salad, drained
6 cups mixed greens
4-5 slices bacon (optional)
1 cup sliced radish
4 eggs, in shell
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
½ cup olive oil
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and cook until crispy, about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Place a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Crack each egg into a small bowl and place in
- heated pan, one at a time. Cook until whites are cooked through, but yolk is still runny, flipping once.
- Mix together remaining olive oil and apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Toss together greens, radish slices and bacon, if using. Dress with oil and vinegar mixture. Top with
- runny eggs and enjoy!