Family Style Pork Roast
with Potatoes and Bean Salad
1 1-2- pound Pork Loin*
3-4 tablespoons of dried herbs, such as Italian seasoning, poultry seasoning, thyme, oregano, and
¼ cup olive oil
1-pound small potatoes, such as red skins or fingerling
1 medium yellow onion, diced
2 medium carrots, diced
2 stalks celery, diced
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375⁰F.
- Coat onions, carrots, celery and potatoes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season generously with salt
- and pepper. Spread across the bottom of a large roasting pan.
- Coat pork loin with remaining oil, salt, pepper and herbs. *
- Place pork atop of vegetables and roast in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until roast is browned and internal temperature has reached 145⁰F.
- Allow roast to rest 5-10 minutes before cutting.
- Serve alongside Paisley Farm Five Bean Salad for an easy, delicious dinner!
*You can also purchase a pre-seasoned or pre-marinated pork loin in lieu of this step.