Easy Spring Bean Salad Recipe
With Four or Five Bean Salad
4 cups hearty greens such as arugula and kale
2 cups Paisley Farm Four or Five Bean Salad, drained
1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
¼ cup Balsamic vinegar
½ cup olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
4oz goat cheese, crumbled
¼ cup sunflower seeds
- In a large salad bowl,
- toss together greens, Paisley Farm Bean Salad, and tomatoes.
- Drizzle on vinegar and oil,
- then season with salt and pepper to taste before tossing once more.
- Top with goat cheese and sunflower seeds.
- Serve and enjoy as a quick lunch or easy dinner side dish!