Easy Asian Bean Salad Pot-Stickers
2 cups Paisley Farm Asian Bean Salad, drained
1 ½ tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
2 teaspoons sesame oil
8 large wonton wrappers
Soy sauce, for serving
- In a medium bowl, mix together bean salad, ginger and sesame oil.
- Place heaping spoonful of bean mixture in the center of a large wonton wrapper and seal edges together using a small amount of water to dampen wrapper, forming a triangular pouch.
- Pleat the top of the dumpling by folding the excess wrapper over itself, starting on one side of the dumpling, and ending on the other.
- Once all dumplings are formed, heat 2 tablespoons of light oil in a large pan*, over medium heat. Place dumplings, seam side up, in the heated pan and add 2 tablespoons of water. Cover immediately to steam. Cook for 8 minutes, or until wrappers are tender, and remove lid. Allow the bottom of the potstickers to brown before plating.
- Served with soy sauce and enjoy!
*If your pan is not large enough, work in batches, to ensure even cooking.