Dilled Brussels Sprouts Potato Salad
This recipe was created by The Prize of Cooking for The Paisley Farm Recipe Challenge.
6 large russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
1/2 cup celery, diced
2 tablespoons onion, finely minced
6 boiled eggs, (4 eggs diced and 2 reserved for garnish)
3/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons yellow mustard
1 24 ounce jar Paisley Farm Dilled Brussels Sprouts, drained
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon onion powder
Sprig of fresh dill is optional for garnish
- Add the diced potatoes to a large pot, cover with cold water and add 1 teaspoon of kosher salt. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are fork tender. Drain potatoes when cooked and set aside.
- While potatoes are boiling, cut each brussels sprout into quarters lengthwise. Remove a small amount of cut brussels sprouts for garnish and set aside.
- In a bowl, blend the mayonnaise, yellow mustard, celery, onion, black pepper, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, sugar and onion powder.
- Once potatoes are cooked and drained, blend in the dressing. Gently toss in the cut Dilled Brussels Sprouts and diced boiled eggs.
- To serve, arrange the reserved cut brussels sprouts in the center of the potato salad and arrange the reserved cut boiled eggs around the brussels sprouts. A sprig of fresh dill can be added for garnish or a sprinkling of dried dill would be nice too.