Dilled Brussels Sprouts Pizza
This recipe was created by Bottom Left of the Mitten for The Paisley Farm Recipe Challenge.
1 pizza crust either premade or made per package directions
4 Tbs unsalted butter
3 garlic cloves minced
1 Tbs flour
3-4 Tbs milk
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 cup Paisley Farms Dilled Brussels Sprouts halved
1/2 tsp dill weed
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare the pizza crust according to package directions or your favorite pizza crust recipe.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter over medium heat.
- Whisk in the minced garlic then sauté for 30 seconds.
- To the butter, add the 1 Tbs flour a little at the time, constantly whisking the butter.
- Whisk in the milk to thin out the mixture then let thicken to a sauce. Turn off the heat.
- Top the prepared pizza crust with the sauce. Add the cheese.
- Slice the Dilled Brussels Sprouts and add to the top of the pizza and sprinkle dill weed over the top of the pizza.
- Bake the pizza for 18-20 minutes. Slice into 8 slices. Enjoy!