Classic Irish Fry-up With Baked Bean Salad
Paisley Farm Four Bean Salad, drained
1 24oz jar Paisley Farm Four Bean Salad, drained (or Five Bean Salad)
1 small onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons tomato paste
3 cups tomato sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 pinch ground clove
Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium sauce pot add beans, onion and garlic. Cook over medium heat until onions are soft.
- Add tomato paste and cook for one minute, before adding remaining ingredients. Let simmer over medium-
- low heat for 40 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Serve and enjoy with traditional Full Irish Breakfast; accompany with your choice of ham, sausages, fried
- eggs, tomato, toast and potatoes. Cheers!