Brussels Sprouts Spud Skins
4 large Yukon gold potatoes
1 16-oz jar Paisley Farm Brussels Sprouts, drained and chopped; (both dilled and hot brussels sprouts work with this recipe)
2 cups pizza blend shredded cheese
1 cup bacon pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pierce each potato with a fork to release steam and roast in preheated oven until tender, about 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to touch, about 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, cut off all four sides from each potato, and remove the center of each piece with a melon baller.
- Fill each well with brussels sprouts and top with cheese and bacon.
- Return to oven to melt cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!