Brussels Sprout Artichoke Dip
12 oz Paisley Farm Dilled Brussels Sprouts*, drained and chopped
12 oz Jarred artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
16 oz Cream cheese
½ cup Mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Garlic, minced
2 cups Parmesan, shredded and separated
Tortilla chips or pretzels, for serving
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, combine sprouts, artichokes, cream cheese, mayonnaise and garlic. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir. Heat for one more minute and stir to combine.
- Mix in 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese. Transfer to oven-safe serving dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Broil until cheese begins to brown and bubble.
- Serve with tortilla chips or pretzels and enjoy!
- *For a spicier version, substitute Paisley Farm Hot Brussels Sprouts for Dilled